2016年5月28日 星期六

My Bar Time@The hair of the dog bar and restaurant

This bar and restaurant is a nice place
Highly recommended by my friend~
Very comfortable and have a live band at night
I enjoy to be here

The decoration is modern and trendy!!!



That night the mood was not food so came here alone

First i ordered a nice drink without alcohol
Mocktail...
With fresh mango juice....taste is fresh and not too sweet
Looks nice

48 months Iberian Ham, Rocket and Sweet Melon
HKD188/50g
This is the most tasty i never eat before
The ham taste is rich.....also is indeed 50g
Not like other restaurants included decorate only 50g
Also the rocket is fresh and sweet melon really sweet enough
Pretty good taste


This Scottish Style Meat Ball with Quail Egg
HKD88
Looks and taste are all nice
I really love it especially the meat ball....taste is enough but not over
Smell also good 



Quail Egg very juicy
Very delicious and yummy yummy
I love it

Here also got many other dishes choice
I would bring more friends to enjoy the food and environment next time!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言