2016年6月23日 星期四

Never hate💋@ Burgeroom (尖沙咀) Featured Review焦點食評


Seriously, this is not the first time I came, as I really love their burgers very much

Knew that there's new store located in Tsim Sha Tsui and very convenient for me as I am not living in island side. It is good to me.

Their new store is nice with attractive decorations especially their logo.
This night I came and absolutely ordered burgers.
Foie Gras Hoki Fish Burger with pineapple, portobello mushroom HKD212

Looks great and pretty good

The taste really good, that's why I don't mind to have it sometimes!
Herewith some fresh vegetables, nice hamburger
One more thing to be noted as notified by the store manager, he informed that as some reason so now using duck liver instead of foie gras, also listed as announcement in the cashier
I love this juicy pineapple, taste is sweet enough and not sour
This is not foie gras but the duck liver also taste is good but only one is not greasy and oily than foie gras
The Hoki fish is also crispy and taste is not too salty, nice!
How a nice duck liver!!
With a nice burgers, of course we need a glass of pretty drink - Iced pineapple fruit tea HKD38
Looks nice with beautiful colour, taste with a little bit sour but not rich, pineapple smell good,love it!
How a nice night!

                         

沒有留言:

張貼留言