2016年6月9日 星期四

Wonderful Tea Time@White Beard(Central)

                   
How a nice day ! When I was walking in Central and found here the decorations are unique! There's shown many kinds of beer As I haven't have my lunch or tea,so come in to try try

Here what I ordered: Pineapple Express HKD35
Looks great as I love that piece of iced pineapple on the top of it. Taste also nice even it becomes iced
Pineapple is still juicy and sweetly The drink not very sweet and medium
Taste is pretty great and makes the throat more comfortable Looks also great, love it!
Can I have one more??😊 After a great drink, should be have a great
Signature Fish & Chips HKD75 You can choose a sauce,there's totally 8 Kinds of sauce, I chose Thai chili sauce, a little bit sour with spicy, make the fish and chips taste more delicious You can also use some lemon juice, can also make it more tasty Here the fish and chips are crispy
Taste not very salty but normal

This store is not big, but many choices, I still have something wanna try, I believe will come again!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言