2016年10月30日 星期日

Risotto Alla Pescatore@Babbo Trattoria(銅鑼灣)

                   
Relaxing Sunday!
I was walking alone in Causeway Bay......

Found a nice Italian restaurant and quite comfortable, as well as quiet, so chose her for my meal! The light is dim and soft, also the seats are large enough and sit very well Here is one of the dishes I chose and recommended so wanna share with you all I ordered Risotto Alla Pescatore (HKD218)
This is an Italian seafood risotto, looks great and delicious, also I think the price is high....

But I think it deserves, sometimes we should treat ourselves better during in a pressure moment This dish with some kind of seafood such as shrimps,fresh squid and clams with seafood sauce, risotto juicy but not much over, pretty nice

But one thing I prefer if it can make it not too salty would be more great risotto texture is also nice as not too soft, medium texture is nice, also soak with seafood sauce The ingredients of this dish is rich so it make sense, the price is worth around HKD200

Overall rating, the taste is nice but the price for me is little bit higher......but will come again next time with my friends!

沒有留言:

張貼留言